Tuesday 7 February 2012

Long Lasting Lip Marker

Markers for the Lips?...I initially did not know what to make of these, but now that I have purchased two from MaxFactor and one from Gosh, I have fallen for these beauties! They are so easy to apply and they last a long time on the lips, the colours come out really well on the lips too. I Love both of the collections from these two companies but only certain colours stood out for me, as the others did not seem to come out well when I swatched them on the back of my hand (See next picture for more details). 
At first it seemed strange to apply them as I am so used to Lipsticks/Lip-glosses, so I had to remind myself that these are not my ordinary pens that I am applying to my lips!  
These are perfect for a night out in your hand bags, as they don't take that much space and don't need to worry about the tips getting ruined or melting in your hand bags! 

Axx


On the left: MaxFactor Lipfinity Lasting Tint in 01 and 09. £7.99 each.
On the right: GOSH Long Lasting Lip Marker in 003 Berry. £6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment