Tuesday 28 February 2012

EcoTools Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set

I have heard so many great reviews on this set of brushes and the company itself. So I decided to get my hands on one of their brush sets and I understand why most people are in love with these brushes.

A quick background on EcoTools, just incase you're not familiar with this company. It's an affordable collection of easy-to-use make-up tools produced with Mother Nature in mind. 
   
This brush set has to be one of my favorites to carry around with me during the day to touch up. They are super cute and the bristles are so,so soft, that comes with a convenient travel case and a mirror. 


The Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set is priced at £14.99 that can be purchased in Boots (UK) and includes:

• Blend Brush
• Angled Crease Brush
• Highlighting Brush
• Shade Brush
• Smudge Brush
• Cosmetic Case with Mirror



A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment