Thursday 1 March 2012

E.L.F Brightening Eyeliner

Recently I have enjoyed using brighter eyeliner colours instead of my usual black and brown. I discovered these eyeliners from the good old E.L.F cosmetics at a very cheap price of £1.50 each. These beautiful things come in different colours but the ones that caught my eye were in Teal, Exotic Green and Ash. The eyeliners are very soft and they each come with a sharpener. 
So why not give these a go to give your usual look a twist, if you don't like applying a different colour apart from black and brown on your top liner, why not apply them only on your bottom lash line to make your eyes stand out. 




(From left to right: Ash, Exotic Green and Teal)


Axx

8 comments:

  1. great review :)
    your blog is adorable!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm new to this so still a lot to learn :)

      Delete
  2. Would you recommend the brand? I mean, I never tried out their products!
    Thanks for sharing your tips ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ELF cosmetics is always on my top of the list for good beauty products that don't brake your bank! Out of all their collections, the Studio line in my opinion is the best and the one that I always keep going back to! Definitely try them you might like them (ohh and they always have great offers so like them on Facebook to keep up to date) :)
      Axx

      Delete
  3. love all of those colours!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! They are super bright! Perfect for the spring/summer time!
      Axx

      Delete
  4. I love the teal colour! I have not tried Elf yet but its on my list!


    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Teal colour is my personal favourite out of the three!
      ELF is a perfect brand to try new colours and tricks, as the products are not that expensive. So you wouldn't feel bad for not using them again if you didn't like them! (Keep up to date with them on their Facebook page)
      Axx

      Delete